his collar may save your dogs life!
Imagine you are out walking your fur baby one just after the sun sets, all is good, and then....that 'something' happens, and your pup slips the collar, or they jump and pull the leash out of your hands, and off they GO! ZOOOOM playful and happy not knowing how worried you are about them. I wish we had one of these when we had an 'adventure' with one of our pups some years back.
Keep your children(Dogs) safe at night with this LED Dog collar with either USB charging, or replaceable battery.
If you have this LED collar and turn it on during evening or night walks, and your baby decides to do their Houdini act, you might not be able to outrun the, but you can at least keep them in sight!
IMPORTANT! Shipping times have been greatly increased due to the coronavirus, lockdowns and logistics. Currently shipping can take from 25-60 days. Please keep this in mind when ordering.
These collars are actually longer than what I consider normal. Please check out the sizes before ordering. You can always cut the collar to the proper length if too long.
I have these on two of my pups, and so far they are working great. I do suggest to use this as a safety accessory and not your primary collar with a leash on it, but depending on the size of the dog it may be fine.
- Switch the LED between steady mode, quick flashing or a slow flashing light.
- USB rechargeable or Battery options.
- Shipping Times: Approximately 20 days.
- LED lights make it much easier to see them at night!.
- Use during walks, or when you let them out in the yard.
- Visibility helps to keep them safe by letting drivers see them.
- USB rechargeable or battery option available.
- Material - Nylon
- Please NOTE: The D-ring should only be used for hanging the ID tag or decorations, not for leashes
- Reflective with a Quick release clasp
- USB option charging time approximately 30 mins.
- USB option lasts approximately 2-3 hours.
- Battery option not rechargeable but batteries can be replaced.
- Three different lighting modes. 1. Quick flash. 2. Slow flash. 3. Solid light
Short Story time! TLDR (Wish I had this when one of my babies took off one night)
This is about one of our fur babies named 'Bob'. Yes Bob :) Bob was a great dog, and with no real training he listened near perfectly, always eager to please, and one of the sweetest boys you will ever meet.
Bob and I stepped outside one night, and while we live rural, he had never taken off, always stayed by my side. This one night, I had let my guard down, and he took off into the desert(probably after a rabbit) with me hot on his heels(much slower obviously). No moon, and for whatever reason he didn't want to listen. I spent over 6 hours searching for him to no avail, but the good news is I found him in the morning, exhausted but healthy. Yes, I learned my lesson, luckily without anything tragic happening.
I don't need to tell you how scared I was and my heart was breaking until I found the him the next morning.
When I saw these LED dog collars, my first thought was "If only he had one on, the search would have been a lot quicker, and I could have had him home safe long before morning".